as Simple as is should be!
as Simple as is should be!
How does the 18 Month Home Warranty Work?
- Have Guardian Angel Inspections complete your home inspection.
- Request the 12 Month Simple Home Warranty (best coverage available on the market today.
- At the time of purchase, 6 FREE months will be added to the warranty term just because the home was inspected by GAI = 18 Month Home Warranty!
- *If Guardian Angel does not inspect the home, a 12 Month Home Warranty is still available.
The 18 Month Home Warranty has the absolute broadest coverage for the longest term on the market today and is the least expensive warranty option on a per month basis. Get the best home warranty available and request the 18 Month Home Warranty for your real estate transaction.
Request Guardian Angel Inspections 18 Month Home Warranty and get 18 months of coverage for the price of 12 months. If Guardian Angel does the home inspection, 6 FREE months are added to the warranty term = 18 Month Home Warranty! click here!
Simple Home Warranty Pricing
Less Than 1,500 sq ft ($395)
1,501 - 2,500 sq ft ($475)
2,501 - 3,000 sq ft ($515)
3,001 - 4,000 sq ft ($560)
4,001 - 5,000 sq ft ($655)
5,001 - 6,000 sq ft ($865)
6,001 - 9,999 sq ft ($0.16 per sq ft)
More Than 10,000 sq ft ($0.19 per sq ft)
*Sq Ft must include basement (even if unfinished)
- Unlimited number of HVAC units, water heaters, kitchen appliances, etc. are covered. Other warranties will upcharge for additional systems and appliances. Watch out for upcharges with other warranties and make sure all of your systems and appliances are covered.
- Underground sewer and water lines are covered. No other warranty offers this coverage.
- Roof leaks covered at no extra charge. Other warranties will upcharge for roof leak coverage.
- Choose your own contractor for warranty repairs if you desire. Most warranties make you use their contractor.
- No "pre-existing condition" excuses to avoid coverage if Guardian Angel inspects the property and finds the item in question to be in working order at that time.
- Simple square footage pricing model with no add-on fees.
- If a claim is ever denied and is verified to be eligible on another warranty contract, the claim will be paid or a 100% premium refund provided.
- Sump and sewage pumps covered at no extra charge.
- Washers and dryers covered at no extra charge.
- Alarm systems covered at no extra charge.
- Refrigerator ice makers covered at no extra charge.
- Garage door hinges and springs covered at no extra charge.
- Premium option available for mold and radon coverage.
- Coverage can be added for pool/spa and septic tank pumping.
- Free listing coverage if you are the seller of a property. Other warranties upcharge for this coverage.
- The Simple Home Warranty is backed by a national home warranty company and provides coverage in all 50 states.
Pay special attention the “Also Covered” sections. These are items specifically excluded by other warranty companies that we cover as part of the Simple Warranty.
CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
This policy covers heating units including forced air systems and heat pumps, heat exchangers, secondary heat exchangers, burners, elements, furnace mounted humidi ers, electronic air cleaners, baseboard electric heating systems, thermostats, accessible interior gas lines, accessible duct work (Policyholder must pay to gain access), ues & vents, registers, grills clocks. Geothermal, oil, steam, water, wood burning, coal, radiant heat and solar systems are covered with a $1500 aggregate limitation. Zone dampers and zone control systems are covered with a $500 aggregate limitation.
Heat lamps, Routine maintenance and cleaning (Call our o ce to schedule.), Coolant evacuation & recovery, Permit fees, Filters & lter media (Just call with speci cations and we will deliver!), Condensate line clearing/stoppages, Cleaning and relighting of pilots, No limitation on number of systems.
CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER SYSTEM
Electric central air conditioning unit or heat pump, including compressors, coils, motors, belts, pulleys, and related components attached to air conditioning units, leaking refrigerant lines, thermostats, cleaning of condensate drain lines, oat assembly, window units, condenser casings, lters.
Routine maintenance and cleaning (call our o ce to schedule.), Coolant evacuation & recovery, Permit fees, Filters & lter media (Just call with speci cations and we will deliver!), Condensate pumps, Condensate lines, Interconnecting Freon lines
Water pipes, waste pipes, gas pipes, vent pipes, faucets (builder standard for replacement), valves, sill cocks, assembly parts within the toilet tank, shower and tub valves (builder standard for replacement), diverter valve, angle stops, risers and gate valves, drain valve, hose bibs, vent and sewer lines, normal stoppages, toilet seats & lids, whirlpool tub mechanical components, pressure regulating devices, sewage pumps, sump pumps, well pumps, basket strainers, water softeners, water lters & puri ers, instant-hot water systems, bidets, plumbing within the perimeter of the home, plumbing within the foundation or slab, caulking and grouting, freeze damage (the warranted property must have heat on at the time of the occurrence), and shower heads.
Caulking and grouting, Instant hot water systems, Pressure regulating devices, Freeze damage (See terms.), Jetted bathtub (including electrical controls, plumbing lines, air pumps, pumps, and motors.)
Elements, burners, over range exhaust fan, thermostat, wiring, igniters, clocks, rotisseries, racks, handles, knobs, interior lining, and other related components and parts to a built-in range/oven. Sensi-heat burners will be replaced with standard burners.
Built-in garbage disposal and all related parts and components, including motor, wiring, blades, switches, and casing.
All parts and components of standard size overhead exhaust fans, both reticulating and non.
Main panels, sub-panels, breakers, switches, receptacles, interior wiring, wiring to air conditioning unit, attic and exhaust fans, doorbell wiring, telephone wiring, non-proprietary alarm system equipment, xtures (builder grade for replacement), carbon monoxide detectors, smoke alarms, and timers.
Load control devices, touch pad assemblies, Transmitters and remotes, Corrosion caused by moisture, Data lines (CAT 5), Central vacuum system main unit (Does not cover lines & accessories), Belts, shutters, and lters for exhaust, attic, or ceiling fans.
Water heater tank, elements, gas valves, and lines, thermo couple, vent pipes & lines, insulation and insulation blankets, racks, straps, hot water dispensers, ues, and thermal expansion tanks.
Tankless water heating systems, Base pans, Sediment (When it can be removed by draining the unit)
Standard AC groundwater sump pumps, switches, receptacles, evacuation lines.
(Up to $50 in consequential damage per occurrence) Portable and non-hard piped unit that is permanently installed, Backup units (except battery powered units)
Garage door opener units of a standard residential grade, including motor, receive board, relays, switches, drive trains, capacitors, push arm, track assembly, door hardware, remote sending units, standard maintenance, infrared sensors, chains, key pads.
Refrigerator or combination refrigerator/freezer, ice maker, compressors, condensers, evaporators, fan motors, timers, thermo- stats, wiring, racks, shelves, door seals, door alarms, consequential food spoilage (see aggregate limits)
Disposal of old equipment, Light bulbs and xtures, Drip pans, Springs
Built-in dishwashing units and related parts and equipment, including timers, motors, heating elements, hinges and latches, wash arms, ll valves, spray arm, racks, baskets, and rollers.
Built-in trash compactor and component parts, including motors, switches, and relays, wiring, and tracks.