Home Inspections, West Palm Beach Fl
A Home Inspection is a non-invasive process where all of the items typically use within a home are tested and /or operated to verify proper operation or installation. Door and windows are opened and closed, roofing materials inspected, air-conditioning and heating systems operated. The Home Inspector will fill the sinks and tub(s), run the shower(s), and flush the toilets, all that while making notes on the condition and operation of the components tested. Upon completion a report will be distributed to you.
BUYING A HOME?
The process can be stressful. A home inspection is supposed to give you peace of mind but, depending on the findings, it may have the opposite effect. You will be asked to absorb a lot of information over a short period of time. Your inspection will entail a written report, including checklists and photos, and what the inspector tells you during the inspection. All of this combined with the seller's disclosure and what you notice yourself can make the experience overwhelming. What should you do?
At Guardian Angel Inspection Inc, home inspectors are professionals, and a member of InterNACHI, you can trust that we are among the most highly trained in the industry. Most of your inspection will be related to maintenance recommendations and minor imperfections. These are good to know about.
However, the issues that really matter will fall into four categories:
- major defects, such as a structural failure;
- conditions that can lead to major defects, such as a roof leak;
- issues that may hinder your ability to finance, legally occupy, or insure the home if not rectified immediately; and
- safety hazards, such as an exposed, live buss bar at the electrical panel.
Anything in these categories should be addressed as soon as possible. Often, a serious problem can be corrected inexpensively to protect both life and property.
Most sellers are honest and are often surprised to learn of defects uncovered during an inspection. It’s important to realize that a seller is under no obligation to repair everything mentioned in your inspection report. No house is perfect. Keep things in perspective.
And remember that homeownership is both a joyful experience and an important responsibility, so be sure to call on your InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector® to help you devise an annual maintenance plan that will keep your family safe and your home in top condition for years to come.
Call (561) 512-7854 to Schedule an Inspection. "Free Estimates""Next Day Service Available"
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL HOME INSPECTION COVER?
- External Conditions & Surfaces - includes walls, grading, patios, sidewalks or driveways, soffits, doors, windows, gutters, downspouts, retaining walls, irrigation system, fences and/or gates.
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation - coverings, flashings, structure, skylights, stacks/vents.
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems - supply line, fixtures, distribution lines, functional flow, vents, traps, drains.
- Appliances - includes a RecallChek Report
- Heating & Cooling Systems - current state, combustion system, supply and discharge lines, ductwork, venting, controls, thermostats.
- Structure - includes foundation, slabs, floors, footing or columns, walls, crawlspace and chimneys.
- Walls & Ceilings - ceilings, walls, windows, doors, floors, staircases, smoke detectors, fireplaces.
- Garage, Walls & Driveway - includes door, windows, floors, ceilings and cabinets.
We can help you make the best choice Call us at (561) 512-7854
Home Inspections, West Palm Beach Fl and also Serving Martin and St Lucie counties FL.