CODE OF ETHICS
At Guardian Angel Inspections, we are focused on providing a Home Inspection Service that is bound to a strict Code of Ethics, and standards of practice. What that means for you is, that we ensure that you will receive the “Highest Quality” service and high standard of professionalism and business ethics . We follow NACHI Nationally Accepted Code of Ethics, Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice, we do Not Perform Repairs on Any Home Inspected and Work Exclusively for the Customer.
DUTY TO THE PUBLIC
- We shall abide by the Code of Ethics and substantially follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
- We shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the home inspection industry.
- We shall be fair, honest, impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- We shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.
- We shall be truthful regarding his/her services and qualifications.
- We shall not:
- have any disclosed or undisclosed conflict of interest with the client;
- accept or offer any disclosed or undisclosed commissions, rebates, profits, or other benefit from real estate agents, brokers, or any third parties having financial interest in the sale of the property; or
- offer or provide any disclosed or undisclosed financial compensation directly or indirectly to any real estate agent, real estate broker, or real estate company for referrals or for inclusion on lists of preferred and/or affiliated inspectors or inspection companies.
- We shall not release any information about the inspection or the client to a third party unless doing so is necessary to protect the safety of others, to comply with a law or statute, or both of the following conditions are met:
- the client has been made explicitly aware of what information will be released, to whom, and for what purpose, and;
- the client has provided explicit, prior written consent for the release of his/her information.
- We shall always act in the interests of the client unless doing so violates a law, statute, or this Code of Ethics.
- We shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and fees.
- We shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where s/he conducts business.
- We shall not perform or offer to perform, for an additional fee, any repairs or associated services to the structure for which the member or member's company has prepared a home inspection report for a period of 12 months. This provision shall not include services to components and/or systems that are not included in the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
Duty to Continue Education
- We shall comply with InterNACHI's current Continuing Education requirements.
- We shall pass InterNACHI's Online Inspector Exam once every three years.
- We shall strive to improve the home inspection industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the member from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Inspectors or the public in any manner permitted by law.
- We shall assist the InterNACHI leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of InterNACHI membership.
- We shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to InterNACHI, fellow InterNACHI members, InterNACHI employees, leadership or directors. Accusations of a member acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall trigger a review by the Ethics Committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from InterNACHI.
- We shall abide by InterNACHI's current membership requirements.
- We shall abide by InterNACHI's current message board rules.
We can help you make the best choice Call us at (561) 512-7854
Home Inspections, West Palm Beach Fl and also Serving Martin and St Lucie counties FL.